We are so happy that you have agreed to volunteer with youth and children at JPC.
Thank you so much for your time and commitment and we hope the experience will
be as beneficial to you as it is to JPC and our youth and children.
Volunteers who work with youth and children must complete the following
- Read the Safe Sanctuary Policy of JPC.
- Sign the Affirmation and Agreement and return to the JPC church office.
- Fill out the application at: https://www.ministryopportunities.org/JPC This authorizes a Background Check through the National Criminal Data Base as well as the Sex Offender registry. Some of the information needed to complete this process might include your NC Driver’s License number and previous places of residence.
- Once the information has been obtained and approved, please watch the Child Abuse video. (Or attend a mandatory 1-hour training session to learn about our policy). A link will be provided to you via Email.
- The approval process normally takes 5-7 days to complete. We will advise you when the process is completed.